Thursday, January 7, 2010

24 weeks!

Here I am with baby Celeste at 24 weeks!  I find that the weeks are going by faster and faster, and we are eagerly anticipating the arrival of our little bundle of joy.  All three of us made it safely around Australia and New Zealand and back home again.  Though I discovered that a 14 hour plane ride can be much more uncomfortable and complex when you have to get up to use the bathroom every hour, it was definitely worth it!  We had an invaluable experience with memories that I will cherish for a lifetime.  Not to mention, New Zealand sells some of the most adorable sheepskin booties, and we were sure to pick up a pair for Celeste.  :)


Thank you so much to those of you who kept us in your thoughts and prayers as we traveled abroad.  While we thoroughly enjoyed our time together, it is definitely wonderful to be home, safe and sound.  I'll be sure to post some pictures of our trip soon!

No comments: