Sunday, February 14, 2010

For Valentine's Day....

Though I strongly believe that love should be something that is celebrated everyday, I'll take the opportunity to express gratefulness for the love I have been blessed with in my own life (hopefully without the expense of being too corny or cliched.)

To my wonderful husband: You have made my life more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.  Sharing a life of love with you has been one of the greatest blessings in my life, and I am thankful for all the ways you have demonstrated your love to me.  Thank you for your unconditional love and for being the most incredible husband to me.  I am so grateful for you everyday.

Our daughter to be:  I dream of what it will be like to meet you everyday and can't wait until I can finally hold you in my arms.  Your daddy and I love you so much already, and I am so grateful for the precious blessing that you have been and will be in our lives.  Thank you for already teaching me so much about love.

To my amazing parents:  Your love for one another and for all of us has made a meaningful and everlasting impact in my life.  Thank you for never growing tired of loving us, caring for us, and encouraging and supporting us throughout our lives.  I am so blessed to have you both as my parents.

To all our incredible family and friends:  I am indebted with gratitude for the ways you have been there for us and shared in our lives by your love and friendship.  Thank you!

 
 

No comments: