Dear Baby Girl-
The weeks are passing by, the seasons are changing. You are growing, and I am getting bigger. I keep this picture of you on my dresser to remind me of the miracle taking place within me. I must admit, I haven't had all of my attention on you these past few months. Your big sister, Celeste, is growing up too. Although she doesn't quite understand that you're coming, I'm quite certain that she's going to love you entirely. Often, I imagine what you two will be like together and feel blessed to be your mother. I know that at times, things will be challenging, but I promise that you will be loved beyond measure and cared for and that your daddy and I will always do our best in bringing you up.
As your date of arrival draws near, I find myself more and more excited to meet you finally. I've loved you wholeheartedly from the moment I learned of your existence. I'm constantly praying for the strength, wisdom, grace, and courage to be the best mother I can be for you and your sister. I can't wait to meet you, sweet baby inside.
Love,
Your mama
"No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."

1 comment:
She will be very much by her Sedo. She and the whole family are always in my prayers.
Post a Comment