Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sweet Memories.

Capturing this momentous time in our life was really important to me, and fortunately for us, we found the most wonderful photographer to do so.

Shawn is truly one of the most amazingly artistic and passionate photographers I have ever met, and her work is inspirational!  She recently trekked and trudged through water, mud and brush to beautifully portray this special time in our life. 

Check out her blog here for a sneak preview of our session with her:

http://www.lifeshadowsphotography.com/blog/?p=1315

A special thank you to Shawn for your time, dedication, and passion.  Thank you for being so patient and for seeing beauty in the lives you capture!

For more information on Shawn and her work, visit her website here: 

http://www.lifeshadowsphotography.com/

In the meantime, we're hitting the final stretch in this pregnancy journey!  Just five more weeks to go, more or less.  I know I'll forget about the little discomforts like heartburn, an aching back and swollen feet when I finally get to hold our baby girl! :)

Thank you for all the continued love and support, we're so grateful.

2 comments:

Dinahmyte said...

Gorgeous pictures, Crystal! She seems like a great photographer and you look just stunning!!!!!

Amy said...

I thought I had known gorgeous pregnant ladies. You leave them in the dust. Absolutely breathtaking. Congratulations again on the life you get to bring in.