I know I'm a few weeks overdue on my blogging, so I wanted to post some pictures from the past month:
(At my parent's celebrating Baby Celeste!)
Here are some pictures of Celeste's transformed nursery! With much love and gratitude to our dear friends who blessed us with their creativity and kindness. They created a beautiful and special place for Celeste to come home to!
(Before pics of the baby's room)
(After pictures!!!)
April is our birthday month as well! I celebrated my 25th on the 8th and Scott his 28th on the 15th.
(Celeste and I at 38 weeks on Scott's bday!)
This journey has truly been incredible thus far, and I know parenthood will be even more so. From the first moment we found out we would be having a baby, to the ultrasound that revealed a sweet baby girl, to the uncertain amniocentesis, name deciding, food cravings for potatoes, beans and steak, sweet baby showers with wonderfully amazing family and friends, swollen feet and crazy dreams, countless doctor appointments, blood tests, and peeing in cups, laughs and tears and joy for our daughter to be...I'm filled with gratitude for the blessings I've experienced in this adventure and for His faithfulness through it all.
In retrospect, these nine months really have been a blur...but these last few days, not so much! I can't wait to finally hold our daughter in my arms and give her hugs and kisses!
Thank you once again for the tremendous love, support, and encouragement. Hopefully, my next blog post will be introducing Celeste!
No comments:
Post a Comment