Almost 9 months after my last post, I've decided to pick up blogging again! This past year has definitely been a whirlwind, especially since Celeste has been born, but I'm so grateful for all we've been blessed with in the past few months.
On April 29th, Celeste was born and has brought our lives endless joy. And she is growing up SO quickly...too quickly! Today, she's on her way to walking, babbles, smiles, and squeals constantly, and is always exploring something. From the kitchen drawers to under the beds, she's leaving no corner untouched. We are so grateful for her health and for the incredible blessing she has been in our lives!
Celeste at 2 weeks old
Celeste at 8 months
On August 29th, Scott and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary! I couldn't be more thankful to have such a wonderful husband, who has been an amazing father to Celeste and provider for our family. Parenthood has definitely been a big change in our lives, and there's no way I could do it without his constant love, support, and understanding.
Scott and I on our 2 year anniversary
Also at the end of August, we had the opportunity to move into our new home! We are eternally grateful to our family and friends who helped make it possible!
Home Sweet Home
Move In Day
We started out the New Year with a Wedding! We had the honor of sharing in my sister's wedding! It was such a joy to partake in the celebration of their love and new lives together. Congratulations again Nadia and Jason!
The Beautiful Couple!
Reflecting back on this year leaves me completely in gratitude for all the ways my life has been blessed. As always, we're thankful for our family and friends that have been a part of our lives and who have shared in our memories and experiences!
Here's to 2011 and hopefully, more blogging!
Until next time...



No comments:
Post a Comment